Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Painting Again



With the start of my new blog Notenoughours (I know it's missing an H; I'm all for sharing, plus if your like me you don't have the time to type extra letters) I decided to resume my daily painting and blog (not truly every day, the concept refers to completing small paintings every couple of days or once a week to improve fluency with your medium). Last nigh I did a 6"X8" titled Blue in Pears and it is for sale for $40 on Daily Paintworks.



Those of you who know me and my work know I am fond of painting fruit, especially pears.



I started the "daily painting" and blogging a couple of years ago and was pretty good about posting every few days, but then my school work got heavy and I had to stop for a while. I want to resume these exercises to rebuild my "seeing" skills more so than my painting skills. Please check back often to help me stay motivated to keep painting.

No comments: